Tree surgery should be seen as an investment. It is important to keep your trees and property healthy and safe. The cost of tree surgery in Hampshire will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The size and type of tree
- The condition of the tree
- The type of work required
- The location of the tree
- The arborist’s experience and qualifications
Average tree surgery costs in Hampshire
If you are looking for excellent tree surgery services at competitive prices, then get in touch with us. Our prices are in line with those of our local competitors. You can see how they compare in the table above or by visiting the Checkatrade site. Checkatrade costs are ballpark averages.
|Tree Surgery Costs: Job Type
|Day rate per person
|Day rate for a large team (3 people)
|Stump grinding and removal
|Commercial site clearance
|24 Hour Emergency Call Out
Factors that affect the cost of tree surgery
The following factors can affect the cost of tree surgery:
- Size and type of tree: Larger and more complex trees will typically cost more to remove or prune.
- Condition of the tree: Trees that are diseased or damaged will also cost more to remove or prune.
- Type of work required: More complex work, such as removing a tree from a difficult location, will also cost more.
- Location of the tree: Trees that are located in difficult-to-access areas will also cost more to remove or prune.
- The arborist’s experience and qualifications: More experienced and qualified arborists will typically charge more for their services.
How to save money on tree surgery
There are a few things you can do to save money on tree surgery:
- Get quotes from multiple arborists: This will help you compare prices and get the best deal.
- Schedule tree work during the off-season: Tree surgeons are typically less busy during the winter months, so you may be able to get a lower price for your work.
- Ask for a discount: It never hurts to ask for a discount. You may not always get one but sometimes you may be suprised.
- Look for deals: Many arborists offer specials and discounts throughout the year. You can find these deals by checking your local newspaper, online, or by contacting arborists directly.
Contact us today for a fast, free quotation. Or to simply ask us a question.